Artificial Plants and C.A.R.E.S species

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by mlaursen, Aug 28, 2018.

1. mlaursen

mlaursen Well-Known Member

I'm in need of artificial plants and C.A.R.E.S for my classroom aquariums. I have been asked to teach an environmental science and am planning on setting up several aquariums showcasing species impacted by human activities. Currently I have a victorian cichlid tankard amphibian setup. and would like to include a couple goodeid tanks (skiffia and Z. tequila) if possible. If you have any that you are willing to part with for a reasonable fee I would appreciate it.

Michael
    Akiedrowski likes this.
  2. fishlady

fishlady Well-Known Member

I have some Haplochromis Brownae you can have.
  3. JeffW

JeffW Well-Known Member

Michael i will be in Janesville on the 7th and 8th I have a bunch of artificial plants you can have. I can bring them with me.
  4. mlaursen

Thank you for the offer, I already have a victorian cichlid. My goal is to try and be relatively diverse.
  5. mlaursen

That would be greatly appreciated, I can work out a way to meet up probably the 8th.
    JeffW likes this.
  6. JeffW

JeffW Well-Known Member

Sounds good.
  7. Sean S

Sean S Executive Board

I have some Skiffia I am willing to part with, I also have tequilas that are near dropping. I’d be happy to get you tequila fry
  8. mlaursen

That would be wonderful, just let me know what you would like for them, I should be at the next meeting
  9. Sean S

Sean S Executive Board

Pm sent