blackworms.

Discussion in 'Group Order' started by Marine590622, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Marine590622

Marine590622 Advisory Board Staff Member

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  2. Sean S

Sean S Executive Board

Yes, would this be for delivery at Saturday's meeting? What's the pricing?
  3. Marine590622

I am trying to get delivery to me on Friday 3/17 so I can have them at the meeting 3/18/2017 for you to pickup.
  4. Sean S

Sean S Executive Board

I will probably take half a pound, maybe a whole pound depending on price
  5. Sean S

Sean S Executive Board

I can swing a pound but it would be great if more people want in to reduce the cost.

Remember, spring is around the corner and its catfish breeding time! Condition those cories with live black worms!
  6. Marine590622

Pricing will be dependent upon the total order size. The pricing is listed in the link above. But those prices include the shipping. If you plan on paying the amount listed for the amount you ordered you will see savings from the combined shipping costs.
  7. Marine590622

I am going to leave this open for as long as I can Once I have to pull the trigger on the order to get it here on Friday (probably tomorrow afternoon) the opportunity is gone.
  8. Marine590622

Nevermind, the flooding in California has them shutting down their ponds for now... The can ship from what is already harvested but only 1/2 lb per order.
  9. Sean S

Sean S Executive Board

Boo
  10. Narwhal72

Narwhal72 Well-Known Member

Did you try Eastern Aquatics?
    I am trying to place an order with them today.
  11. Marine590622

No that was California Blackworms. Did you do better with Eastern Aquatics?
  12. Narwhal72

He only had 3 lbs available because of the storm on the east coast. But I need to order at least 5 lbs to make it cost effective. Otherwise it's cheaper to buy a lb a week from Best Fish. So I passed until next week.

Andy
  13. Narwhal72

Craig from Eastern Aquatics just called me. I have 5 lbs coming for Thursday. If you want to get an order in Eastern Aquatics has them.

Andy
  14. Marine590622