Do we still have a Library?

Discussion in 'Club Library' started by Tigerlady, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Tigerlady

Tigerlady Executive Board

Do we still have a library? I thought we were doing away with it since there is very little interest in it.
  2. fishlady

fishlady Executive Board

I think the board voted to sell it but then never followed through. As far as I know Chris still has whatever survived the fire. I offered to take it over but was reminded that the board voted to sell it.
  3. Megan

Megan Executive Board Staff Member

We did vote to sell what we could and auction or recycle the rest, but no one has followed up on it.
  4. bahamafj11

bahamafj11 Well-Known Member

Anyone talk to Chris?
  5. fishlady

fishlady Executive Board

I asked him for the library so I could take it over or at least finish what the board started a long time ago, but haven't gotten it. I am not sure he even knows where all of it is, or what all got destroyed in the fire. I can try again unless someone else wants to.
  6. AssassinJimmie

AssassinJimmie Chris B

I have gathered three boxes of club library materials. Its more magazines then books. I had added all of my TFH collection to the library. I am pretty sure there was another box or two of books in my garage but I have not been able to find it (it is still quite packed full of junk from the basement purge). I have a vague recollection of someone in the club taking those other two boxes of books last spring or early summer, when they were picking up some other equipment or tanks or something, but if they did I cannot remember who it was. I will keep looking for them. When it gets warmer I will be cleaning out the whole garage and might eventually discover them buried when I do that.