February BAP update

Discussion in 'BAP question and answer' started by tjudy, Feb 20, 2017.

1. tjudy

tjudy Executive Board Staff Member

The February sheets are up. I made all the corrections that were sent to me from the January update. Please let me know if you find anything this time around. Links are at the bottom of THIS PAGE
    Mike F likes this.
  2. tjudy

If anyone would like a list of the species they have submitted listed alphabetically, I can provide that for you. I run that list for myself and find it very useful when looking for some fish to work with.
    SteveS likes this.
  3. bahamafj11

bahamafj11 Well-Known Member

Some of our lists are not that LARGE!:eek:
  4. Mike F

Mike F Advisory Board

tally is missing the Macropodus Opercularis 'super red' I bapped last march, hope that doesn't hurt my chances of hitting ultimate breeder next year. lol
  5. tjudy

Mike, you are saying that you are missing an entry for the paradise fish? Do you happen to have a copy of the submission form, or remember the details? All I need is the hatch date and month you submitted them. If you do not remember, get close.
  6. Mike F

Mike F Advisory Board

Correct. No copy of form, I should've thought about that though. They were submitted and sold at the March 19th 2016 auction. Hatch date...uh...dang, not sure, probably 2-3 months prior, they grew pretty slow for me. Probably February? I noted I lost my first batch attempt that January in my member blog and the sale is still listed on mga.
  7. Sean S

Sean S Executive Board

I bought them, I know he bapped them, I bapped the next generation!
    Mike F likes this.
  8. tjudy

OK... I will fix it
  9. tjudy

fixed.... you will see it in the next update
  10. Mike F

Mike F Advisory Board

Awesome, thanks Ted! Sorry I didn't catch that sooner, I'm pretty sure it was on an earlier BAP report so I stopped checking. I'm not exactly in the running for anything so it hasn't been on my mind.