GARP Season 1 has arrived!

Discussion in 'GARP' started by Mike F, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Mike F

Mike F Advisory Board

New monthly themes, new achievements, new bounties, a wabi-kusa contest, and more! Some rules have been simplified; you now get a monthly theme bonus for each submission that meets the month's criteria and a donation bonus for each donation. Please follow our quantity guidelines. If you notice any mistakes or have any questions feel free to ask!

August's theme is "Roll Out the Green Carpet! +2 points for each variety of moss, glossostigma, eleocharis, or hemianthus submitted"
  2. Sean S

Sean S Executive Board

Where are the rest of the achievements and themes?
  3. Sean S

Sean S Executive Board

Never mind, I found the sticky!:confused:
    Mike F likes this.
  4. Sean S

Sean S Executive Board

Alright, lets go people- as the reigning GARP World champion I challenge you to try to knock me off the throne. :p
    I will be working on my wabi kusa this weekend and looking at tissue culture possibilities. Mike has put together a wide variety of options to get points and, frankly, I probably won't get them all so the door is open.:eek:
    If I don't add anything more for this month I will start off with 134 points, you don't want to get too far behind so get those plants in, extra points for carpet plants. Or come to the meeting and pick up a carpet plant for your wabi kusa project, they are gonna take a while to grow!:D:cool:
  5. Mike F

Mike F Advisory Board

Leaderboard is up!