Holiday Party 2019! Please RSVP!

Discussion in 'Upcoming MAAH Events' started by Physarum, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Physarum

Physarum Executive Board

Hi Everyone,

John and I are hosting the MAAH Holiday Party at our house in Madison on December 21st at 5:00 pm. I'll be making cheesy vegetable soup (vegetarian) and Chili Verde with pinto beans (vegan until you put cheese on it) with cornbread. The club will provide non-alcoholic beverages, and we ask that everyone bring a dish to pass. Please bring some non-vegetarian items to compensate for my not knowing any meat dishes!

Also, bring a wrapped gift if you'd like to participate in a white elephant gift exchange.

Our address is 4501 Hamlet Circle, Madison WI 53714
    If you don't like dogs, or particularly pitbulls, please let me know in advance so I can come up with other arrangements for our two.

Please RSVP in this thread with the number of guests and the dish you plan to bring. Hope to see you there!
  2. If anyone is interested in live cultures (Mirco worms, Walter worms or Banana worms) please let me know and I will bring you a culture. My Christmas gift to all of you! I will be bringing Barbecue Meatballs. There will be a total of 3 guests.
    Physarum likes this.
  3. Megan

Megan Executive Board Staff Member

I could bring the cornbread as I was going to provide that for my family's Thanksgiving and my niece-in-law decided that she wanted to bring it.
    I will bring a meat entree, but not sure what.
    Just me.
    Physarum likes this.
  4. Tigerlady

Tigerlady Executive Board

Randy and I will be attending. We will bring a broccoli cauliflower salad.
    Physarum likes this.
  5. fishlady

fishlady Executive Board

I will plan on coming if I can find a ride, I can't drive in the dark, I will plan on bringing a couple bags of chips so if I can't make it your not out a dish.