Home page

Discussion in 'Web Site and Forum' started by Aquaticus, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Aquaticus

Aquaticus Administrator

Could it please be updated to reflect the next meeting? Thanks.
    Veneration and Cinnamonsticks like this.
  2. Marine590622

Marine590622 Advisory Board Staff Member

Ted sent me the info but I have been swamped. I will try to get it tonight or tomorrow.
    Cinnamonsticks likes this.
  3. Megan

Megan Advisory Board Staff Member

If you ever need help with the website let me know. That's what I do to pay the bills.
  4. tjudy

tjudy Executive Board Staff Member

The page is updated, but for some reason I am unable to load an image into the file system. Here is the error message:

“dave_frag.jpg” has failed to upload due to an error
    Unable to create directory wp-content/uploads/2014/06. Is its parent directory writable by the server?
    Aquaticus likes this.
  5. Megan

Are you using the media library uploader? That is the best way. FTP doesn't alway work with WP due to folder permissions.
  6. tjudy

tjudy Executive Board Staff Member

Megan... we have not had any problems uploading images (or other files) through WP up to this point. Josh recently updated his servers, so I suspect the problem is associated with that. I no longer update the site on a regular basis, so it is also possible that someone working on it regularly changed something I am not aware of.
  7. Marine590622

Marine590622 Advisory Board Staff Member

Megan are you going to the meeting Saturday? Sounds like we should get you on the Web Site committee.
  8. Megan

I am coming Saturday. I would love to be on the website committee.
  9. Cinnamonsticks

Cinnamonsticks Moderator

You can take my spot. I don't do much with website lol. I do moderate the forum though.