January 2019 What are you bringing for the auction?

Discussion in 'Upcoming MAAH Events' started by Megan, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Megan

Megan Advisory Board Staff Member

I'm bringing two groups (4 each) of Keyhole cichlids, 4 burma border loaches.
  2. fishlady

fishlady Well-Known Member

Bap: Pyxichromis orthostoma
  3. Physarum

Physarum Executive Board

BAP - Labidochromis chisumulae "Chizumule Island", Dimidochromis compressiceps, maybe Honduran Red Points, green swordtails
    Other - axolotls, bettas
    SteveS likes this.
  4. Marine590622

Marine590622 Advisory Board Staff Member

Black moscow guppies for bap
    and Black Emperor Tetras for bap.
    maybe some other things if they are large enough.
  5. Megan

Also bringing an Edsal Shelving unit which can be made into two double 40 breeder racks, 1 possibly 2 aquarium stands which will hold either a 75g or a 90g, A 20 long aquarium - fish room quality, 5 Bronze aeneus corydoras.
  6. Megan

The auction is up, btw.
  7. bahamafj11

bahamafj11 Well-Known Member

Maybe some J. dickfeldi juvies.
  8. SteveS

SteveS Advisory Board

I didnt realize the metting is today. Ive been out of it the past month with healing from surgery and having an accident on top of that so I am not coming today. Can someone pick up the BAP sheets and text me pictures of them so I can enter them. I will catch up with November's and today's by Tuesday so everyone can see where they are at in standings. I only have one BAP ill use as my hold back since i forgot what day the meeting was. Ill send all my pictures of the fish to our facebook page for confirmation. There are no new BAP updates or program changes.
  9. SteveS

SteveS Advisory Board

If there is any questions on todays BAP please call me. 715-310-2438. Ill have my phone on me all day.
  10. fishlady

fishlady Well-Known Member

What I thought the meeting was next week.
  11. John Lambing

John Lambing Advisory Board

I must have missed the general announcement that the date of this month's meeting was changed. I'm glad I checked the club site and didn't just drive all the way in to Madison next Saturday.
  12. bahamafj11

bahamafj11 Well-Known Member

Get yourself feeling better. We can wait for BAP stuff. No problemos!
    SteveS and Megan like this.