June BAP update

Discussion in 'BAP question and answer' started by SteveS, Jun 23, 2017.

1. SteveS

SteveS Advisory Board

Look through the updates. If anyone notices anything that isn't correct on their personal stats let me know and I'll look into it.
  2. Mike F

Mike F Advisory Board

Megan lobbied successfully for a B class for Andinoacara pulcher back when she submitted them to BAP. Richard and Randy submitted Andinoacara pulcher after Megan's but have "A" class instead of "B" for them. Probably just lost in the shuffle, but wanted to bring it up because it was buried in last months auction thread and there was a little miscommunication on facebook about this subject today. There's a typo in my submissions for A. Pulcher (missing letter n) but the class is correct if we're sticking with B. Thanks Steve
  3. SteveS

SteveS Advisory Board

I think the facebook confusion was on my post of the guyanae (festivums class). I switched the andinoacara pulcher to a B in the update on the spawned fish list. I fixed Richards but overlooked Randy I think. I'll look over it again since there is a few genus names I need to change anyways that went back to the previous name in the last update . I'll update that if I missed this on Randys list. Ill fix the type error in the next update also. There is a ton to look at on the personal lists for small errors and corrections. Everything pointed out helps. Thank you for the help.