Killifish

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by SteveS, Sep 7, 2018.

1. SteveS

SteveS Advisory Board

Dirt and mop spawners. The easier dirt spawners the better. Not looking for eggs to hatch. Any kind of mop spawners.
  2. Rick

Rick Member

I have several mop spawners.
    SteveS likes this.
  3. bahamafj11

bahamafj11 Well-Known Member

You could come to the WAKO jamboree in Milwaukee Oct 27-28 and see lots of choices. The cool kids will be there.:cool:
    SteveS likes this.
  4. SteveS

SteveS Advisory Board

That sounds like great fun and not to far away. Ill have to look at the site for more info. My mentor in fishkeeping that passed away several years ago was a WAKO member. He used to try to get me into killifish but i was close minded back then as a young fellow and went the way into cichlid breeding for many years. I did breed 1 dirt spawner 2 years ago at the least.
  5. Rick

Rick Member

Steve,
    I have been a WAKO member for 40 years. Who was your mentor? I second Jeff's option. It is a good time and there should be plenty of fish. Our shows typically have between 200 and 300 pairs of fish in the show. Not all of those would be in the auction however, there will be many fish in the box sale room and there will be several auction only fish. Let me brag a little. It is the premier killie show in the Midwest. If you can not wait for the WAKO show to get fish, please see my reply to your P.M.
    Rick
  6. SteveS

SteveS Advisory Board

i think i am for sure going to plan on going for one day. Probably the saturday if thats the best day for speakers. Rick, my mentor was Jerry podolack . A face you cant forget
    JeffW likes this.