Last Clearance Day.... Saturday, June 4

Discussion in 'Ted's Fishroom' started by tjudy, May 24, 2016.

1. tjudy

tjudy Advisory Board Staff Member

The last clearance day for the warehouse fish room will be on Saturday, June 4. I will be there about 9:00 AM to get started. There will be a BBQ at my home for everyone who comes out to help (a block away) after we are done (which will give you chance to see the new fish room!). If we can get at least 6 people out here by 12:00, I cannot imagine this will take very long to do.

There will be piles of stuff to go out into the dumpster. If any of it is useful to you, please feel free to take it home with you. The earlier you get here to help, the more there will be for you to pick through. I will start filling the dumpster at 9:00 AM, and I am not keeping any of it!

There will also be some stuff available for purchase that I am going to store until it is sold (remaining tanks, Poret filters, lights, etc...). HOWEVER... this event is not an open house just to come by and purchase things. I need help emptying the building, so the cheap stuff will be available to everyone who comes to lend a hand.

The address of the building is 900 Veterans Rd., Stoughton. I hope to see you there to help mark the end of a (short) era in TedsFishroom. And celebrate the start of the new fish room!
    Natives2WI likes this.
  2. AssassinJimmie

AssassinJimmie Chris B

I'll be there right at 9.
  3. Tom

Tom Active Member

See you Saturday June 4th. I could use another cave if you have any available.
  4. Marine590622

Marine590622 Advisory Board Staff Member

I will be there
  5. REVTODD

REVTODD Active Member Staff Member

For some reason I thought it was on a Sunday. I work to 7 on Saturday. I will be there in spirit. Like I am for most fish things...bummer I could use a good dose of fish people right now.
  6. tjudy

Trade with someone!!!!
  7. Sean S

Sean S Executive Board

I hope to be there at least for awhile
  8. Patrick G

Patrick G Executive Board

I will be there
  9. Dave

Dave Moderator Staff Member

I'll have to check to see if I can get a kitchen pass.
  10. Megan

Megan Executive Board Staff Member

I can help.
  11. tjudy

I am in the process of getting the place organized for the clean out. Here are some of the things that are piled up to be thrown out (or taken.... if you want them). I will try to add to the list as I get the place ready to clean out.

aquarium lights... mostly T8 and T4 lights, a few shop lights, various lengths
    poret foam scraps
    36" 2x4 stand for a 30-gal tank
    24" 2x4 stand for 15/20H tank
    styrofoam fish boxes
    plastic air/water valves (in pipe)
    plastic jars for storing stuff
    loose glass for making canopies
    some tanks (some glass, some plexi)

Please RSVP if you are coming, so I know how much food to prepare for the cookout in the afternoon. So far I know these:

Megan
    Patrick
    Chris
    Sean
    Randy
    Tom
    Dave - maybe
  12. JeffW

JeffW Well-Known Member

Wish I had the day off Ted. You have something on the list I need.
  13. Megan

I won't be able to stay for the cookout. :( I have an appt with my personal trainer at 12pm. I've missed the last 4 weeks basically, so she'll kill me if I skip Saturday as well. I'll be coming in exercise clothing and leaving about 11:30am.

I could come back after. Do you think you'll need help after 2pm or will you be done by then?
  14. Tom

Tom Active Member

I also will not be able to stay for the cookout. I have a graduation party in the afternoon. But I can stay and help throw things out.
    You can just owe me a Brat.;)
  15. tjudy

If we have six or seven people here at 0900, I honestly think we will be done by noon.
  16. jstar4

jstar4 Member

If you need more help I can be there. Can't stay for the cookout thought, grandson has baseball tourament
  17. Dave

Dave Moderator Staff Member

I will be there.
    tjudy likes this.
  18. tjudy

The more who are here, the faster it will be done.
  19. Megan

I had a change in schedule and can stay til the end and for the cookout. Can I bring something?
  20. Megan

Just realized I can't come to the cookout after all. I made plans to work on a website for the Badger Kennel Club Sat. PM. :(