Neolamprologus brichardi, Haplochromis brownae, silver veil angels, Mbipia lutea

Discussion in 'Foster home' started by Physarum, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Physarum

Physarum Executive Board

Hi everyone,
    I have enough fry from these guys now that I am pretty confident I have my BAP. The N. brichardi group were part from Sean S and part from an auction bag in Milwaukee. There are ~6 adults and a bunch of juveniles and fry.
    If I've got this straight, the Hap brownae group started with Steve S who spawned them first, and then was fostered by Sean S and he had a ton of fry, and then I got them from Sean. There are two larger females and one larger male and they have all spawned. Sean added some smaller ones to the group. I think there are four of those left. The big male is kind of a jerk.
    The silver angels came from a seller in FL. They have big spawns that hatch in tap water and the babies hatch large enough to eat bbs. These are easy angels if you haven't BAPed silver angels yet. They have eggs presently, but I already have a few hundred of their offspring.
    I got the Mbipia lutea at Living Art a long time ago, and BAPed them last year. These are ones I failed to catch and move out. I think it is one big original male who is quite striking in appearance, plus a few of his offspring or offspring's offspring. Maybe 5 total?
    I also have a spawn of Cynotilapia zebroides cobue. I think these were from someone's BAP. I will be looking to move these on soon too.
    If there is any interest in these, let me know, and I'll give them to you right after I turn in the spawn for BAP, except the Mbipia and angels which I've already BAPed and are ready to go. The others can possibly move sooner, but I have won the Grimey four times now, so. . . I'd just feel better if I could turn them in first.
    I don't really want these back - I'm trying to make room to bring in some different fish.
    SteveS likes this.
  2. AssassinJimmie

AssassinJimmie Chris B

I am interested in working with the Cynotilapia zebroides cobue.
  3. fishlady

fishlady Well-Known Member

Are the hap brownae still available. I might want to add them to the group I have.
  4. Sean S

Sean S Executive Board

If sarah’s are gone I have plenty
  5. Troy

Troy Member

Still have the brichardi?
  6. Physarum

Physarum Executive Board

My dad wants the two adult pairs, but I have a load of fry. I'll be bringing some for BAP this month and have plenty of others besides. If you are looking for small ones, let me know!
  7. Megan

Megan Advisory Board Staff Member

Can I have some Neolamprologus brichardi?
  8. Physarum

Physarum Executive Board

Of course! They are pretty small yet, but just let me know how many, and I'll bring some over when you are ready.
    Megan likes this.