New club list

Discussion in 'Killifish' started by JustinW, Jan 30, 2013.

1. JustinW

JustinW Member

What is everyone's current list of Killi they are keeping? Now that the Super Bowl is Sunday no more over time till summer. I will finally have time to move all my tanks out of storage!
    Cinnamonsticks likes this.
  2. Dave

Dave Moderator Staff Member

No killifish in the room at the moment, but I intend to set up a rack of plastic bins and start again. I would like to concentrate on cares species, if possible. Still looking for the killifish in my avatar. Oh, and some of the killifish that Brian talked about from Peru are Da Bomb!
  3. Rick

Rick Member

I have a few. Fp. gardneri misaje, Fp. spoorenbergi, Fp. arnoldi, a. congicum Z82-17, A. primigenium GEB 94-21, A. louessense RPC32, Riv. derhami tingo maria, Riv. hildebrandi Pan 04-02, Riv. weberi, Riv. cryptocallus, Riv. insulaepinorum (sp.), Ep. lamottei, Ep. roloffi, Ep. chaperi angona, Ep. infrafasciatus bidou, A. caudofasciatum, A. elberti sambolobo, Aust. nigripinnis. I think I have a few more.
    Rick
  4. Dave

Dave Moderator Staff Member

You da man Rick!
  5. JeffW

JeffW Well-Known Member

I am sure you have a lot more Rick.
    Cinnamonsticks likes this.
  6. Heuk21

Heuk21 Member

I have a few pair and frys of Fp. gardneri, a trio of Ep. Annulatus (wild), 4 juvies of not sure what they are as there was in a 6 species bundle. Still looking for some Rachovii beira 98 and some Fp. Australe ( Orange).
  7. JustinW

JustinW Member

That is a pretty impressive list Rick, do you sell any of those fish?
  8. Rick

Rick Member

I do sell some of them.
  9. JustinW

JustinW Member

Can you send me a message with a list. thanks