Petrochromis sp. red “Bulu point”

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Mike Cullen, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Mike Cullen

Mike Cullen New Member

TONS of top quality fry available. Please email me at mc_cullen@hotmail.com if interested. Files are too large to post pictures. My breeding colony is the real deal, spent lots of time and money building a diverse colony!

Good price breaks on these guys because I want people to be able to enjoy this awesome fish. I am located in Bettendorf Iowa.
  2. Megan

Megan Advisory Board Staff Member

3. fishlady

fishlady Well-Known Member

Do you ship?
  4. Marine590622

Marine590622 Advisory Board Staff Member

Do you know Scott. Could you send them up with him?
  5. Scott Wiersema

Scott Wiersema Executive Board

It is an hour drive from my house but I did go near this week.
  6. Mike Cullen

Mike Cullen New Member

I do ship guys but have been trying to stay away from it as I typically just ship Delta Cargo on Saturday and it is a nightmare from Moline!
  7. Mike Cullen

Mike Cullen New Member

And anyone who wants to see pics or videos of the breeding colony please feel free to email me or text me at 563-499-6842. They are gorgeous breeders!
  8. Scott Wiersema

Scott Wiersema Executive Board

Have you tried Speedeedelivery.com?
    They are fast and reasonable.
  9. Mike Cullen

Mike Cullen New Member

The closest one is Cedar Rapids for me. I would be willing to drive up to Dubuque if there is a group buy for these guys. Also have a few vittatus african tiger fish I need to sell.....
  10. fishlady

fishlady Well-Known Member

I would be interested in getting a group if you would be willing to pick up for me. I can give you some money for time/gas if you would like.

At your convenience of course
  11. Mike Cullen

Mike Cullen New Member

Seems like there is some interest in a group buy if you can get it coordinated. Again, if anyone would like pictures or videos of fry and breeding colony feel free to email me.