Rachel O'Leary group order.

Discussion in 'Group Order' started by Marine590622, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Marine590622

Marine590622 Advisory Board Staff Member

I have worked out most of the details for a group order with Rachel

Her current stock is listed at http://msjinkzd.com/

To order for the group order email her at msjinkzd@gmail.com

the subject line of the email needs to say MAAH Group order.

Rachel will invoice you via paypal.

You send her the paypal. This covers your order. Shipping will be determined when the order is complete. I will either cover the shipping and collect from you when you pickup your order, or I will ask Rachel to invoice the shipping at the time it is determined.

We will have the order shipped to arrive the Thursday or Friday before the Sept meeting and I will deliver to the Sept meeting. This is a great way to save on shipping costs as the larger the order the more Rachel discounts the shipping.
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  2. Marine590622

Oh and Rachel is getting another order in next week so after quarantine her list will be updated in the last week of this order.
  3. msjinkzd

msjinkzd New Member

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know, I have restock of a lot of things (as well as new items) coming in for the next two weeks. They SHOULD be available for your September meeting, barring complications with quarantine. I will be updating my stocklist to show what will in quarantine on Monday. You might want to wait until about a week before the meeting to email orders, that way we can make sure everything is in stock.
    Chuck and Aquaticus like this.
  4. Narwhal72

Narwhal72 Well-Known Member

I will be shuttling the September speaker over from Milwaukee in case anyone in the Milwaukee area wants to add on. I can be the courier.

Andy
  5. msjinkzd

msjinkzd New Member

Jen is amazing! You guys will have a great meeting! Thanks andy
  6. Daedalus

Daedalus Active Member

Will L450 be available ?
  7. Ashley

Ashley Well-Known Member

Ug how long to I have to place an order? Hopefully I can get my planted tank set up in time.
  8. Natives2WI

Natives2WI Well-Known Member

i am hoping i can clear out the inhabitants of my planted tank in time :eek:
  9. Marine590622

I will shoot Rachel a note to find out for sure, but I am guessing we can push the deadline through the 13th or 14th.
  10. Wujie Zhang

Wujie Zhang New Member

Andy, I would like to order some orange shrimp. Would you be able to pick them up for me? I'd be most grateful!
    Wujie Zhang
  11. msjinkzd

msjinkzd New Member

yup! we just need to finalize the day before I have to ship. THe l450 will be available, as well. Feel free to email me should anyone have any questions, msjinkzd@gmail.com
  12. Narwhal72

Narwhal72 Well-Known Member

I will shuttle whatever needs to be shuttled. You can pick it up at my house afterwards or we can arrange a drop off on my way back the afternoon of the 19th.
  13. msjinkzd

msjinkzd New Member

I hope to get this all roughly figured out by wednesday, so I can give an accurate idea of shipping for folks. Right now, there are only a couple orders :)
  14. Ashley

Ashley Well-Known Member

Put my order in this morning
  15. gordon

gordon Active Member

My order is in.
  16. Natives2WI

Natives2WI Well-Known Member

My order is out :( tank isn't ready yet and I am not throwing in 12 more fish into my biocube until it is...
  17. Marine590622

Thanks, Rachel and every one that ordered. I had to put my stuff on hold because Diana is looking for a new job, so I may do another order here in a month or two.