This linear piston pump and loop $250 now lowered to $150

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by fishlady, Jul 12, 2017.

1. fishlady

fishlady Well-Known Member

Large pump and air loop including valves.

Attached Files:

• 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      283.8 KB
      Views:
  2. fishlady

Still available.
  3. fishlady

Would consider trading this large pump for a NEW smaller one.
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  4. Sean S

Sean S Executive Board

Do you know how many drops it’s rated for? If mine is smaller I would consider trading
  5. fishlady

I was running 40+ at one time. The details of the pump should be in the picture.
  6. fishlady

7. Aquaticus

Aquaticus Administrator

Your Pentair SL44B unit is a rebranded Medo pump, just like the Jehmco units which are also rebranded Medo pumps. At 92w, it is probably equivalent to the Jehmco LPH80, which is $289 new, so I think your price may be too high for a used unit. Personally, I would feel more comfortable buying a new unit if I was going to spend that much money for a new pump. As reference, I paid $80 for a used LPH40.

Another factor as to why it hasn't sold is that it is a big pump! It can do a lot of drops, and there aren't many people in our club that have that many tanks. You may think about posting it to some other forums with a wider audience. These types of pumps are also used for septic systems, so you may have luck posting it on Craigslist as well.
  8. Aquaticus

Aquaticus Administrator

According to the Pentair website, your SL44 pump is only rated for a little over 80 lpm, which is the same as the Jehmco LPH80. While the Pentair SL44 sells for $380 new, I think it is the same pump as the Jehmco LPH80 which retails for less money, and I think that is probably why you haven't had any offers on the pump. Both of these pumps are manufactured by MEDO. Hopefully, this information is helpful to you for selling your pump.

[​IMG]
  9. fishlady

I paid over $250 for the pump and loop so I am selling it for less than what I paid for it.
  10. fishlady

Black friday sale. Half price for one day only.
  11. fishlady

price reduced. Asking $150
  12. fishlady

No longer for sale. I am using it again