W.A.K.O. Meeting at Rick's

Discussion in 'Other Clubs' Events' started by Rick, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Rick

Rick Member

There will be a meeting of the Wisconsin Area Killifish Organization, WAKO, at my house on Sunday August 14th at 2pm. This is usually a good time for food and libations, oh yea, and fish talk too. I am located just a little northeast of Monroe, Wi. I do need a head count for food purposes. You don't need to have killies to have a good time here. So if you can make it, please let me know. You can text me at 608-469-7439 or reply on this forum. My address is N2905 Tindell Lane Monroe Wi 53566 I hope to see you there.
    Rick
    Natives2WI, bahamafj11 and tjudy like this.
  2. Dave

Dave Moderator Staff Member

Looks like I will be in Marquette that weekend. Sorry that I will miss it this year.
  3. tjudy

tjudy Executive Board Staff Member

I will try very hard to make this one!
  4. bahamafj11

bahamafj11 Well-Known Member

I have the date on my calendar and will offer Ted (and others) a ride. See you!
  5. Rick

Rick Member

On Sunday AUGUST 13TH 2017 I will be hosting a meeting of the Wisconsin Area Killifish Organization (WAKO). Things will start at 2PM. This is usually a good time for food and libations, oh yea, and fish talk too. I am located just a little northeast of Monroe, Wi. I do need a head count for food purposes. You don't need to have killies to have a good time here. So if you can make it, please let me know. You can text me at 608-469-7439 or reply on this forum. My address is N2905 Tindell Lane Monroe Wi 53566 I hope to see you there.

Rick
    bahamafj11 likes this.
  6. Rick

Rick Member

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN! There will be a meeting of the Wisconsin Area Killifish Organization, WAKO, at my house on Sunday August 12th at 2pm. This is usually a good time for food and libations, oh yea, and fish talk too. I am located just a little northeast of Monroe, Wi. I do need a head count for food purposes. You don't need to have killies to have a good time here. So if you can make it, please let me know. You can text me at 608-469-7439 or reply on this forum. My address is N2905 Tindell Lane Monroe Wi 53566 I hope to see you there.
    Rick