Where to post a topic

Discussion in 'Web Site and Forum' started by Natives2WI, May 18, 2016.

1. Natives2WI

Natives2WI Well-Known Member

I want to post a picture thread with my carnivorous plant terrariums.. should that be under the planted aquarium because they are in aquariums and are plants, or members blog section?
  2. Tom

Tom Active Member

My guess would be... General Planted Aquarium...
  3. Megan

Megan Advisory Board Staff Member

I'm thinking your blog since they aren't aquatic life. I look forward to seeing them!
  4. Chuck

Chuck Well-Known Member

That sounds cool.
  5. SteveS

SteveS Advisory Board

Anywhere so we can see them:) very cool
  6. AssassinJimmie

AssassinJimmie Chris B

I think we should start an "other" section in the forum. I have recently begun browsing some forums that focus on topics that have a limited fan base such as mantids or arachnids. They often have an extensive area for people to share their other somewhat related passions but keep it separated from the main focus of the forum and people can have independent discussions, and or just share cool stuff they have going on without starting/ following blogs.
    Ashley and Tom like this.
  7. Marine590622

Marine590622 Advisory Board Staff Member

We have that in the social forum.
  8. AssassinJimmie

AssassinJimmie Chris B

I was kind of thinking of it being its own topic like instead of Social Forum it was Non-Fish Tanks or something. Or Sticky the other section to the top of the social forum so its not buried.
    Natives2WI and Tom like this.
  9. Natives2WI

As long as i can log in from home tonight (sometimes have issues with that) I will start posting pictures. My mom got a WI native pitcher plant for mothers day, my dad is getting a tropical pitcher for fathers day, and between my apartment here and home in sweden, we have a bunch of different species of them. I am working on a DIY terrarium now with a waterfall that I can post pictures of as i get work done. Hoping to accomplish most of it this weekend, with the planting happening next week (after i get the waterfall workin gand the correct amount of water needed.)

BTW, most carnivorous plants come from bogs, which is swampy and COULD have fish? Just saying :)
  10. Natives2WI

had issues getting in last night, will post this weekend as time allows. Have to keep re-setting my password :/